For our clients our aim is to make the process of selling your property as simple and stress free as possible, from marketing through to providing the ideal buyer. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a personal service that is second to none, achieving the best possible price.
For prospective buyers our objectives are simple, to find you the right property whilst guiding you through the process to ensure that moving in is as swift and straightforward as possible.
We are acutely aware of the demand for and value of property and would love to provide you with a free, no obligation valuation of your property, so please contact us today
Alternatively, why not visit us at one of our three conveniently located branches in Hale, Hale Barns and Timperley, we’d love to see you!
We have helped many people sell their home and also find their perfect property. So why not follow their example and put your trust in us.
USING IAN MACKLIN & COMPANY TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Once you have chosen us to market your property, we will carry out an inspection of your property and prepare particulars for your approval. Your instructions for us to sell will be confirmed in writing, as will details of our competitive fees and terms of business.
By instructing Ian Macklin & Company to sell your property you will gain access to a vast number of potential buyers via our expanding mailing list. Your property will also be featured on this website, Rightmove and OnTheMarket.com.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our sales particulars and excellent photography. The photos of your property are sometimes the only aspect of the marketing a potential purchaser may look at. We strive to take excellent photographs to show your property at its very best. We use a professional photographer for every property we market. External and internal digital photographs allow prospective buyers to experience your property in greater detail. Whether it’s the kitchen, the sitting room or master bedroom, it is attention to detail that matters.
The photographs of your property and subsequent brochure are tailored to your requirements and are published upon your approval. It is important to show a property at its best to give it the optimum chance of a successful sale.
We have combined our excellent knowledge of the local area with the very latest technology. Alto, the UK's leading specialist Estate Agent software, has allowed us to further improve our service and identify your needs together with those of prospective purchasers. However, our highly valued personal approach remains our greatest asset.
We will discuss our successful marketing strategy with you and this will include:
- Free no obligation valuation of your property.
- Qualified, trained and enthusiastic members of staff.
- Full colour digitally produced sales particulars with professional photographs & floor plan for every property.
- Bespoke video tour option.
- Your property displayed within our offices and window.
- Highly visible, eye catching sign boards.
- Your property being given comprehensive coverage on our user-friendly, regularly updated website.
- Accompanied viewings by experienced sales staff with comments relayed as quickly as possible.
- Competitive commissions. No sale, No fee. Also no advertising expenses should you withdraw your property from the market.
- Ever growing mailing list of prospective buyers.
- Fast circulation of your property details to applicants on our mailing list, and immediately to new applicants registering with us daily.
- We also prepare a 'low key' sales service for vendors wishing to achieve a sale with the minimum publicity.
- Lettings department should you wish to advertise your property 'For Sale or To Let'.
- Open 7 days a week.